- A woman talking with my neighbor, after my neighbor says Isn't she big?: When are you due? Oh wow, 7 weeks is a long time!
- Louisa: Mom, your tummy is like a chair
- The rental car attendant, after telling me where to pick up my car (maybe 10 spots down the isle): Actually, you wait right here, I'll get it. It's so far down
- Another rental car worker: Can I help you? Wait, first, how you are you feeling? You must be having a boy. I have 3 boys and my wife looked like you every time...like she had a football in there
- A 3-year-old girl in Lou's class: Why is your mom's tummy so big? Why does she eat so much food?
- A 30-year old construction worker, this morning on the street, beaming: Congratulations!
- A 70-year old woman (with yellow teeth spotted with lipstick) at Whole Foods: You're having a girl, aren't you? I had 3, actually 4...all boys. Congratulations. Have a wonderful life
I'll blame the camera function in the app for this low-quality photo, because that big pink phone is supposed to have a great camera, right Nate?!
I like Elizabeths experience at Old Navy. To the clerk she says, "Hi, do you guys have any maternity clothes?" . To which he replied, "No. but there is a section in the back for pregnant women." Umm...ReplyDelete